Saturday, August 4, 2012

My Husband is not caring- Trader

A 30-year-old woman, Mrs. Aminat Shuaib, recently
pleaded with an Agege Customary Court, in Lagos,
to dissolve her marriage of seven years.
The mother of two accused her husband, Mr. Haruna
Shuaibu, of not caring for her, being troublesome and
constantly beating her.
"He is no more caring and catering my children and I.
He also beats me up at the slightest provocation.
There was a day he tore my dress in the public due to
a fight that issued between us. Apart from that, he
lied to me that he wasn't married before, whereas he
was."
"When I was delivered of our first child, he didn't pay
for the hospital bills; neither did he contribute money
for the naming ceremony. I am tired of the marriage,
I want a divorce," Aminat pleaded.
Haruna made no effort to refute the allegations
levelled against him.
He said, "She throws my belongings out anytime we
have a quarrel because she rented the house in her
name. Now, she has finally thrown me out of the
house under the pretence that she is tired of the
marriage, whereas her former husband wants her
back.
"I don't want any trouble, all I want is for her to allow
me to take the rest of my things out and that
includes the curtains, television set, video player and
the fridge."
The president of the court, Emmanuel Sokunle,
advised them to be patient and try to reconcile. The
case was adjourned till August 29.

2 comments:

  1. They should try to reconcile, forget about whatever that happened in the past, be honest to each other, and also learn to tolerate each other. UGOCHI from Uyo Akwa Ibom state

    ReplyDelete
  2. I AM SO HAPPY GIVEN THESE TESTIMONY AND I AM TELL EVERYONE THE GOOD WORK OF Dr dr.jajaspelltemple AND WHAT HE DID FOR MY FAMILY,,MY NAME IS MRS GREGORY AND I AM FROM USA AND I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT I WAS VERY HAPPY WITH MY FAMILY ME AND MY HUSBAND HAS BEEN MARRIED FOR THE PAST 15YEARS AND WE WERE A HAPPY FAMILY AND TILL ONE SUDDEN DAY WHEN MY HUSBAND CAME BACK FROM WORK AND I GREETED HIM HE DID NOT ANSWER ME AND I NOTICE SO I WHEN TO HIM AND ASK HIM WHAT IS THE MATTER AND SUDDEN HE STARTED BEATING ME AND I CRIED AND HE DID NOT STOP,SO THE NEXT MORNING HE LEFT THE HOME AND DID NOT COME BACK AGAIN I AND MY KIDS WERE TRYING TO FINE HIM BUT NO RESULT TILL I SAW HIM WITH ANOTHER WOMAN IN A SHOPPING MOORE AND I WAS SO IN PAIN AND I STARTED LOOKING FOR HELP AND I HAVE BEEN THROUGH SO MANY SPELL CASTER BUT THEY COULD NOT HELP ME AND I EVEN DID NOT BELIEVE IN SPELL AGAIN TILL A FRIEND OF MY IN THE OFFICE INTRODUCE ME TO A MAN CALLED DR. jaja AND WHEN I CONTACTED HIM HE TOLD ME THAT HE IS GOING TO HELP ME AND I DID NOT EVEN BELIEVE BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT THEIR ALWAYS SAY BUT I JUST TRUST TO MY GREATNESS SURPRISE WHEN I WAS IN THE HOUSE I SAW MY PHONE RINGING AND WHEN I CHECK IS MY HUSBAND BEGGING ME THAT I SHOULD FORGIVE HIM FOR WHAT HE HAS DONE TO ME AND I FORGIVE BECAUSE THE DR TOLD ME THAT I SHOULD FORGIVE HIM AND LOVE HIM AGAIN SO I AM TELLING YOU NOW THAT I AM THE HAPPIEST WOMAN ON EARTH FOR THE GREAT HELP Dr dr.jajaspelltemplecaster DID FOR ME AND IF YOU WANT TO GET CONTACT WITH HIM VIA EMAIL IS dr.jajaspelltemple@gmail.com AND IF YOU ARE IN ANY PROBLEM I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT HE CAN ALSO SOLVE IT OKAY,,

    HE CAN ALSO HELP WITH YOUR PROBLEM,THANK YOU SO SO MUCH Dr jajaspelltemple, EMAIL: dr.jajaspelltemple@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading this article. If you enjoyed it, please click any of the buttons above to share it. You can also make your comment below.