Saturday, May 17, 2014

What Dorobucci really means; Dr. Sid opens up to Encomium


You will agree with me if I tell you that the song rocking the country right now is "DoroBucci" which was done by the mavin crew. It featured Don Jazzy, Tiwa Savage, D Prince, Korede Bello, Aphrodija, Reekado Banks and the Lere Man himself Dr Sid. 

We've all being dancing to it right? What does it mean? See the meaning Dr Sid gave after the cut...

“Dorobucci is a movement, you’re a Dorobucci, I am a Dorobucci, so also everybody. So, the question is, what is Doro about you? For me, my Doro is Lere, that is why you see it boldly written on my branded T-shirt, Doro Lere, meaning, Doro has reward,” he told Encomium in a recent chat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading this article. If you enjoyed it, please click any of the buttons above to share it. You can also make your comment below.