Saturday, May 17, 2014

Read Thank You Message from Dora Akunyili on Hospital Bed

Former Minister of Information and Communications, Mrs Dora Akunyili has thanked Nigerians and her friends all over the world for the support they have been giving her in the last few days since she was urgently flown abroad when her health deteriorated. Speaking through her media advisor, Akunyili said

“I am touched – indeed, overwhelmed by the outpouring of love and affection by my fellow countrymen and women, as well as numerous other well wishers around the world, many of whom have not only been praying for me but have also been mobilizing through the various social networks for God’s healing hands to come upon me.

“I am confident that Almighty God will hear our prayers and grant me quick recovery. I love you all and pray that Almighty God blesses you all.” 

1 comment:

  1. May the Almighty God heal & grant her a quick recovery in Jesus name. Amen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading this article. If you enjoyed it, please click any of the buttons above to share it. You can also make your comment below.