Wednesday, May 28, 2014

I don’t know Boko Haram and I have never seen Boko Haram- Patience Jonathan

Some children have written a letter to Boko Haram leader, Abubakar Shekau demanding the release of over 200 secondary school girls abducted in Chibok, Borno State.

The First Lady, Dame Patience Jonathan received the letter from the children while hosting them for this year’s children’s day celebration at the Banquet Hall of the State House, Abuja.

She told the children that she does not know where to find Shekau but will hand over the letter to National Security Adviser or the Chief of Defence Staff.

But she thanked the children for the second letter addressed to President Goodluck Jonathan.
She said:

“Let me thank the children that gave me letter to give Boko Haram. Well, I have received your letter, but I’m not the one to give it to Boko Haram because I don’t know Boko Haram and I have never seen Boko Haram. But I will give it to NSA or Chief of Defence Staff who will submit your letter accordingly.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading this article. If you enjoyed it, please click any of the buttons above to share it. You can also make your comment below.