Monday, March 10, 2014

OMG: Woman wakes up to find snake on her breast (PHOTOS)

A mother-of-four was given the fright of her life when she woke up to find a large snake on her bed which bit her on the breast.

49-year-old Caroline Griffin says she had no idea how the four foot snake slithered its way into her bed and if it was poisonous.

The snake sank its fangs into her breast while she slept at her home, luckily it was a harmless brown belly California kingsnake which had escaped from a neighbour’s home six months earlier.

Daily Mail reports:





The single mother of two girls and two boys said she woke up after feeling an unusual movement beneath her sheets.

Throwing back the duvet, Ms Griffin saw the large snake resting on her chest and started to scream.
The snake then bit into her breast, leaving bruising and puncture marks.

Describing the incident, Ms Griffin told the Daily Record: ‘I was about to get up to get the kids ready to go to school when I threw the duvet back and saw it sitting on my chest.’

‘I thought the kids were playing some sort of trick on me at first. Then I saw it move and I got the fright of my life.

‘As soon as I started to scream, it bit me on the breast. It was quite sore… I thought I was going to die.’

On the loose: The snake's owner Gareth Niven (pictured) said Hiss escaped from his tank six months ago.

He thinks Hiss is likely to have been living in a derelict house that separates his and Ms Griffin's propertiesOn the loose: The snake’s owner Gareth Niven (pictured) said Hiss escaped from his tank six months ago. He thinks Hiss is likely to have been living in a derelict house that separates his and Ms Griffin’s properties


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading this article. If you enjoyed it, please click any of the buttons above to share it. You can also make your comment below.