Tuesday, March 25, 2014

“By Allah, I will kill you. Killing is my job - Shekau claims to attack universities, Civilian-JTF

The Boko Haram leader, Abubakar Shekau, has claimed responsibility for the recent attack on Giwa Barracks in Maiduguri, describing it as a huge success.

The full text of his transcribed message delivered in Hausa and his local dialect, Kanuri, reads:
“Of course there is no doubt about it; we carried out the attacks in Maiduguri and we were responsible for the other attacks being carried out all over. But the Giwa Barracks attack is something worth telling, because Allah has helped us to kill his enemies in Giwa Barracks. We launched the Maiduguri attacks and killed infidels in Giwa Barracks.

“But specifically, I will devote half of my speech to the issue of Civilian JTF. Your name is not Civilian JTF but Civilian Trouble.

“My advice to you so-called Civilian-JTF is to flee, take up arms, get conscripted into the army or police, because I am telling you is that I have started a war against you. The war against you has just begun.


“In this world, there are two kinds of people; there are those who are with us or those who are against us, and the latter group are those I’ll kill once I spot them. From now on, my focus of attack is going to be the Civilian-JTF.

“Let the Civilian-JTF know that this is me, Shekau talking. You will now really understand the person called Shekau. You don’t know my madness, right? It is now that you will see the true face of my madness. I swear by Allah’s holy name that I will slaughter you. I will not be happy if I don’t personally put my knife on your necks and slit your throats. Yes! I’ll slaughter you! I’ll slaughter you! And I’ll slaughter you again and again.

“I call on all my followers and brethren wherever you are, to rise and take up arms and start killing the vagabond. Kill them, kill them and kill them. Now our religion and our way of worship is nothing but killings, killings and killings!
Kill and slaughter but don’t eat them. You should spare the old, women, the lunatic, and the repentant.

“You only succeeded in arresting innocent civilians in the city, placing tyres on their necks and setting them alight.
“By Allah, I will kill you. Killing is my job. Let’s kill them all, we’d rather leave this world. Let the whole world perish! May Allah curse you!
“Oh! Allah, they are your servants but are they are assisting (Goodluck) Jonathan, they are your servants who pray but are humouring the Koran, they are your servants but are assisting Clinton and Obama.
“Allah gave us the courage to break into Giwa Barracks (where) we killed and we burnt. We rescued over 2,000 of our brethren, and most of them Commanders!…One of them even took up a gun and started fighting there. They all got away.
“Glory be to Allah. The world has changed! Work has started. And for your information, western education is forbidden. University is forbidden, you should vacate university! You should leave university, I hate university. You should quit university, I hate it, bastard.
“Western education is totally forbidden. Girls, you should return to your homes. In Islam, it is allowed to take infidel women as slaves and in due course we will start taking women away and sell in the market.
“We carried out the Maiduguri attack. And those you killed included freed detainees who were not our members but ordinary people who on being freed headed to town, thinking they were safe. They were dressed in shorts and when you encountered them you mistook them for us and killed them. This was what really happened.

“We rescued all of our brethren, we gave them clothing, shelter, vehicles, food and all they needed….Our brethren are in good state, we thank God.

“Nigerians, let me let you know that you are in serious disaster. Don’t think we are northerners, because you are misunderstanding the whole thing. Let me make it crystal clear to you save you from unnecessary distorted newspapers and the radio analysis on issues you don’t understand. We are not fighting the north, we are fighting the world. And you will see us fighting the world. This is our job.
“I promise that we will kill all your (Muslim) clerics. Just like I killed Albani and it was splashed all over the newspapers. I’ll kill them all. Who was Albani, he was nothing. I’ll kill all of them. I’ll spare none but who follow Allah and the Prophet. Whoever follows Jews and the west is my enemy.

“My brethren wherever you are, in Abuja, Lagos, or the south-south, wherever you are, commence attacks. Even as an individual, take up your swords and slaughter anyone you come across in his sleep.
“My brethren, take up knives and start slaughtering people. Just pick up your knife and break into homes and kill. I heard some people asking Jonathan to relocate to the northeast to take charge of the fight against us, but let me tell you, Jonathan is too small, let even Obama, the President of America relocate to Nigeria and take charge, we will not be deterred”.

4 comments:

  1. U re not God cus he created us all even u,he allows u and ur brethen now. Cus he loves u,but wen he rise up aginst u what will u do? Enof

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bia Shekau abi na shiewu, you no wan rest ???.

    ReplyDelete
  3. as u re planing ur own with nigeria na so i dey plan to kill kelechi ugori and his family if i see him come back to umuahia. .... Destiny NK Opiah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading this article. If you enjoyed it, please click any of the buttons above to share it. You can also make your comment below.