Friday, October 17, 2014

Evicted!!! Ikenna .I and Sandra are out of Gulder Ultimate Search XI #GusTheMission



The dream of winning N10million and a brand new SUV has fallen apart for two more Gulder Ultimate Search contestants who are now evicted from the show.

Ikenna .I and Sandra became the next two to be evicted from Gulder Ultimate Search The Mission after remaining at the bottom of the table thus prematurely bringing an end to their quest to find the General’s War Helmet.

The disappointed duo explained that one of the reason they entered Gulder Ultimate Search was to achieve the ‘mission’.

During their interview, a pained Sandra had some words to share, she said:

Since we became partner, it hasn’t been going on well, it’s taking time for him to pick up & you can’t push him more than that. It’s so unfortunate that two of us are team mates, I can’t help it, I’m trying my best but if he goes down, I go down with him”

Ikenna on the other hand had this to say:

I knew that my days were numbered since the day I was paired up with her, I knew the both of us were not compatible, I’ve been living another kind of life that I don’t like, I’ve been under subjection, I think God has the best for me”

Ikenna .I & Sandra will join Blessing & Loretta who have also been evicted from Gulder Ultimate Search XI The Mission.

You can catch exciting episodes of Gulder Ultimate Search 11 every day at 10pm on African Magic World, Real-Stars, Minaj Obosi, Ebony Life, Galaxy TV (Lagos, Ibadan and Ondo), Hip TV, Nigezie and WapTV, as well the AIT Network at 10.30pm.

Watch Episodes of Gulder Ultimate Search here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading this article. If you enjoyed it, please click any of the buttons above to share it. You can also make your comment below.