Saturday, May 4, 2013

Lasu Student, Hafeez Oyekan diagnosed of Kidney Disease is Dead


Hafeez Olanrewaju Oyekan, 400l student of Lasu, studying Industrial Relations and Personnel Management was diagnosed of CKD...( Chronic kidney disease).

How it Started?

According to reports, it actually didn't start now, Hafeez has been having issues on his kidney for the past 20years now and has been on maintenance(managing them.)

Report also has it that the problem have drained the little resources they had i.e His dad, Him and 2 other siblings, Since their late mother died in 2005.

January 2013, Hafeez was sick and he didn't give much attention to it, it became worse that he had to go to the hospital and he was tested and the result showed CKD- (which is end stage kidney disease) only cure for that is a TRANSPLANT!

The Doctor requested 12 Million naira and this has to be done within 3 Months....

NOW HAFEEZ IS DEAD! RIP!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could add to my blog that
    automatically tweet my newest twitter updates. I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

    Visit my site: charleston zoning

    ReplyDelete
  2. So painful...in a country like this where some rich diots spend on parries and irrelevant things...may his soul rest in peace

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading this article. If you enjoyed it, please click any of the buttons above to share it. You can also make your comment below.