Friday, March 22, 2013

Jesse Jagz leaves record label Chocolate City ( READ POST )

Well no to much talk, Here is an official statement from him-

To whom it may concern:
I, Jesse Garba Abaga (also known as "Jesse
Jagz") an artist formerly signed to Chocolate
City Music label hereby wishes to notify my
fans and the general public about my
voluntary exit from the label.
After my initial two year contractual
agreement with Chocolate City, I do not wish
to renew my contract with them and as such
have proceeded to continue my music career
with my new team at Jesse Jagz Nation. I still
maintain a cordial relationship with the
management of Chocolate City and my former
label mates and I wish them the best in all
their future endeavors. Any further information
will be passed across through my publicist but
until then, have a good day. Look out for my
sophomore album JagZNation Vol. 1 coming
out in July 2013.
All for the best, Jesse Jagz.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading this article. If you enjoyed it, please click any of the buttons above to share it. You can also make your comment below.