Sunday, February 10, 2013

Dbanj To Perform At The Closing Of AFCON 2013 today!


Dapo Daniel Oyebanjo, is excited about being asked to perform his popular motivational ditty, Top of the World, at the Afcon closing ceremony at National Stadium in Crown Mines outside Soweto on Sunday evening.

“I am honoured and words fail to describe the warmth I get from my fans in this country,” D’Banj said. “I am looking forward to having more than 6.6-billion viewers globally watch my performance.”

RIDE ON BRO!!!

1 comment:

  1. Dis is money speckn........I pray we win so i cn get part of it......#lol#Gud job d'banji#Gud job uwa bu pawpaw menn yaw#

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading this article. If you enjoyed it, please click any of the buttons above to share it. You can also make your comment below.