Thursday, December 6, 2012

Mikel signs five year Chelsea deal



John Mikel Obi

John Obi Mikel has signed a new five-year contract with Chelsea which will keep him at the club until 2017.
Mikel, 25, joined the Blues in 2006 and has made 261 appearances, scoring two goals, as a defensive midfielder.
“Chelsea seems like my home now because I have been here for over six years and I enjoy my time here. I come into the training ground every day to work and I value my time there. I am happy and want to keep going and win trophies for this club,” the Nigeria international said.
“I have basically won everything with Chelsea and those years have been really special for me, winning trophies with big names like Didier Drogba, John Terry and Frank Lampard who have had very long Chelsea careers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading this article. If you enjoyed it, please click any of the buttons above to share it. You can also make your comment below.