Tuesday, August 19, 2014

ALL THE PHOTOS: See the cover shoot for Seyi Shay on the cover of Y! Africa + even more photos


It’s her way or the high way!

Singer, Seyi Shay was unveiled last week as the cover star on the new 
edition of Y! Africa, in a double cover including Tanzanian millionaire 
investor, Meck Khalfan.

In the interview, Seyi speaks about the road less travelled, her career 
since she returned to Nigeria, what keeps her going and, of course, how 
she sees her future.

The fierce shoot was styled by Ebun Daramola, photographed by TCD and 
directed by Franka Asindi, Editorial Director for Y! Africa. The singer 
was profiled by Features Editor, Wilfred Okiche.

“It’s been a long way here,” she said. “I have had incredible 
experiences, and I have learnt from my mistakes. But I am excited by 
where I am, and I am certainly living my dreams.”
 More photos after the cut..












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading this article. If you enjoyed it, please click any of the buttons above to share it. You can also make your comment below.